Monday, July 21, 2008

Craig's First Trip to Sacramento

June 7th: Craig came to Sacramento by Amtrak this morning. We spent the day hanging out at my house getting to know each other and talking. We went to Round Table Pizza for lunch and brought it back to my house. It's the first meal I have ever eaten in my backyard. It was fun. After lunch we watched a movie together until my mom and friends showed up. We took some photos before heading out to catch his train home.

Oops...we missed the train due to traffic and a friend being late. Oh well I dragged Craig along to my work party at the River Cats game where we enjoyed dinner and the first three innings of the game. After dropping everyone off at my house I took Craig halfway home to Tracy where his parents met us at In n Out.

1 comment:

Carrilyne said...

So cut you guys look so cute together! This is a great way to document your lives!

Bless the Broken Road

Wordle: Bless the Broken Road

Our Time Together

Wedding Photos

Craig and Suzanne are happily married...

The newlywed years