
So the month of August wasn't too exciting or out of the ordinary but we did keep busy. I drove down to see Craig a couple of the weekends and he came up to see me. Ok so maybe it was a little more exciting than that.
15th-17th : We attempted to attend the Temple and the Bonfire but I tripped and fell while walking up to the Temple. Craig went ahead and did some work while I tried to clean up and attend to my knee and hand. After that we headed over to the Visitors Center to see the Statues...what an amazing display. The artist Angela Johnson, who is actually a opera singer by trade, sculpted various scenes from the life of Christ as well as other church history. They were awesome and if you have a chance to see them before the New Year I would highly advise it.
22nd- 24th : Surprise...Suzanne calls Craig and asks him to be ready in a few hours to come for the weekend. My grandparents (from my dad's side) came into town for my cousin's ordination. Also we were moving my mom that weekend. So gratefully Craig agreed and I drove straight from work to his house to pick him up. Ok so its not around the corner but when your dad says go get your boyfriend you comply. I think it was a good weekend...at the very least tiring. Craig was a great help while we were moving and a good sport to let me drag him around everywhere. My dad's family got to meet him as well.
29th-Sept 1st: This holiday week was totally planned for Craig to come for a visit. My brother and his family were coming from Washington and I wanted them to meet Craig. Plus it was a fair trade, I spent the 4th of July in San Leandro. We had fun hanging out with my family playing games, talking, laughing, and joking. We took family photos on Sunday at the park. Guess what...we left Craig in all of them. So we were being teased that it better become a permanent thing since the photos were already taken.
Only time would tell...





2 comments:
I added you guys on our blog. Hope you don't mind
OK, so you need to update this more frequently. How the heck are we supposed to keep up with you guys if you don't tell us what is up?
Post a Comment