Monday, March 2, 2009

Wedding Update...

I know this is like way overdue. Craig and I are still very much excited and anixous for the weddding.

So the wedding is in 53 days and I keep thinking I should have more to do. Well I have plenty to do but so much of it can't be started or done until the week of.

My current task is getting all the addresses gathered and the labels printed so I can get the invitations out by March 14th.

Reception information

Bay area folk feel free to join us
Friday, April 24th 6:30- 8:30
at the Bancroft Bldg in San Leandro, Ca

Sacramento crowd join us
Saturday, April 25th 6:30-8:30
at the Laguna Bldg in Elk Grove, Ca

1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

Yea! It's gettin' close!

Bless the Broken Road

Wordle: Bless the Broken Road

Our Time Together

Wedding Photos

Craig and Suzanne are happily married...

The newlywed years