Thursday, April 22, 2010

Almost a year and counting..

This Saturday will be Craig and my 1st anniversary!!! We are so excited to celebrate this weekend in the Bay Area. We have booked a hotel and plan to relax and enjoy the time away from the hub bub of life.

It's been awhile so a brief update:

Craig is attending classes to earn his Microsoft Office Certification with hopes of getting an office job. He is working with the Dept of Rehab who is helping him with training and job locating.

Me, I am keeping busy with work, church, and being a wife.

3 comments:

Jared Jaynes said...

YAY! You blogged! Happy Anniversary! You guys look so happy! I miss you!

Carrilyne said...

Yay! You blogged! Happy Anniversary! I miss you!

Marc and Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary you two! :)

Bless the Broken Road

Wordle: Bless the Broken Road

Our Time Together

Wedding Photos

Craig and Suzanne are happily married...

The newlywed years