Saturday: Craig and I attended a baptism for a couple of brothers in our ward. After that we grabbed Taco Bell on our way out to Wilton. We visited with family at my grandparents for a couple hours. On the way home we picked up Chelsea and her kids from the park by our house and took them home with us. We had a fun visit, watched a couple Disney movies, and had chicken alfredo for dinner. Craig and I splurged for a late night munchie fest, I picked up McD's sundaes on my way back from dropping off Chelsea and her kids. After I got home Craig wanted nachos...so off to Taco Bell I went again and I wanted a burger so another drive thru line at Carl's Jr. Once I was back we dined and watched TV.
Sunday: After church we headed to San Leandro for the rest of the holiday weekend. My dad and Jean met us at Craig's parents to visit. My dad now travels for several weeks at a time so we only get to see him every 6-9 weeks. He happened to be working in Redwood City so Jean drove down for the weekend. We had a nice visit and they even stayed for dinner.
Jeanne, Craig's mom, made one of our favorites, Chicken Cream Cheese Balls. So yummy :) The Jones' also joined us for dinner. Bro and Sis Jones are special to Craig and I as they assisted us during our wedding morning.
Monday: So today we are relaxing by watching movies and shortly the games will begin. Melanie and Paul just got here. We are having Ribs :) which is always messy and yummy. Tonight we will be headed home to return to life, work, and school.
Hope everyone is having a safe and good holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment