Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happenings

Craig is now finished with his classes!!! I am excited and I think he is too but also sad. He really enjoyed his teachers and classmates. Now on to the job searching and interviewing he goes. We went by yesterday to pick up his certificates and all of his classmates told me what a great person he is.

We also had it confirmed yesterday that Craig has shingles. His seem to have a pretty mild case so for. Here's to hope it stays that way.

This week I went to the cannery for monthly canning assignment. We were canning apricots. I had never been there for the canning part, I have always been in the clean up shifts, it was a lot of fun. Not much else is new for me.

Here's to a quiet weekend home taking care of Mr. Wuehler :)

2 comments:

Danika said...

Having recently been plagued with shingles I completely sympathize. I don't think he got them from me though...

Carrilyne said...

Bummer about the shingles!And now I want to go to cannery and see how much fun it is!

Bless the Broken Road

Wordle: Bless the Broken Road

Our Time Together

Wedding Photos

Craig and Suzanne are happily married...

The newlywed years