Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I am the worst when it comes to updating our blog!~

Our exciting news...So after being unemployed for 5 months I was offered a job!!! I start my new job on August 27, 2012.  I will be working for Blue Shield of Ca in their contact center as a Customer Service Representative.

Anyway to quickly summarize the past 5 1/2  months.  Craig and I have made several trips to the Bay Area mostly for interviews and of course to see the Wuehlers.  We have also journeyed to Vancouver, Wa and Portland, Or twice also for job interviews and to see my brother Jeremy, sister in law Cami, and their adorable kids Aiden, Ashlyne, Arianne, and Alivia.  We spent our 3rd anniversary in Vancouver, to celebrate we went out to dinner at Olive Garden and then enjoyed some frozen custard at Sheridan's!!! It's a must if you are in the area. 

In July we did some more traveling first to San Leandro to attend our niece Elizabeth's 3rd birthday party, then I made a quick trip to Lodi for a job interview before turning around and heading back to San Leandro, next we headed out to the Wuehler Family reunion in Island Park, Idaho, a quick side trip to Utah for about 24 hours so Craig's dad could take care of some business, then on to Idaho.  We visited Yellowstone, spent time with family, "shopped" through the treasures Aunt Sara brought back from various countries, ate, played games, did a little shopping in West Yellowstone, and said goodbye for another two years.  In a matter of 3 days Craig and I were in 6 different states (California, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana), talk about a little crazy.

So on the way home (to the bay area) the phone call came..."This is Lynda from Blue Shield of Ca and I am calling to offer you a job", to say I was excited is an understatement.

So that's the last 5 1/2 months in a nutshell.  I am sure I missed a few things but that's ok.

Suzanne

No comments:

Bless the Broken Road

Wordle: Bless the Broken Road

Our Time Together

Wedding Photos

Craig and Suzanne are happily married...

The newlywed years