Sunday, May 16, 2010

Recent happenings...

So I am going to try and do better at keeping our blog updated :)

We had a nice anniversary weekend relaxing in Pleasant Hill, Ca before visiting his parents in San Leandro on our way home. While I was sick the whole time we made the best of it watching the NFL Draft, going out to dinner, and eating our anniversary cake. My mom made us a small cake that resembled one of the tiers of our wedding cake. Overall it was just nice to get away from the everyday grind.

Craig is still attending classes each day working towards his Microsoft Office Certification. I am planning on returning to school either this summer or fall, depending on class availability. In the mean time still working in the Call Center and looking for other opportunities to advance. I recently applied for a position in Marketing with the credit union where I work, although I didn't get selected. Still optimistic and keeping my eyes and ears open.

Craig and I have both recently been dealing with the nasty cold that's going around. Needless to say it has limited our goings on. We did spontaneously decide to drive to the bay yesterday to see his family. We got a chance to see his brother and family who were visiting from Malibu. It was only for a minute but we appreciated Jim and Vanessa making the detour for us.

Today we will be attending church with the family before trying to meet up with my dad who is working in Redwood City for the week. My dad is traveling now for work and we usually only see him every 6-9 weeks when he is home for his week.

Well that should do it for now...stay tuned for the next installment.

3 comments:

Carrilyne said...

i can't wait for the nest installment! Thanks for thinking of me on Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

it either a cold, or allergies.right? either way it is no fun.

Marc and Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Bless the Broken Road

Wordle: Bless the Broken Road

Our Time Together

Wedding Photos

Craig and Suzanne are happily married...

The newlywed years