Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Week of Work

So I survived by first week back at work...actually it was a really good week. I will be in classroom training for the next 5 weeks and then another 6 weeks of training in my department learning more on the phones. Blue Shield of Ca seems to be a good company and all of the employees we have met rave about the company. Some of the perks of this past week included muffins from our new manager, a potluck, popcorn Wednesday (from what I hear they have it every Wednesday), a rousing game of Pictionary, and some movie trivia hangman. In just the week I have been employed I have seen many emails going around about all the different activities Blue Shield is involved in as well as the various incentive opportunities they have. They even raffled off a red Kitchen Aid mixer on Friday...I would have loved that. I am looking forward to this next week and seeing what happens.

P.S. Our class has already secured donuts, breakfast casserole, and pizza for Tuesday. Not a bad start to the week!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying it! It sounds like a great company to work for. Wohoo!

Bless the Broken Road

Wordle: Bless the Broken Road

Our Time Together

Wedding Photos

Craig and Suzanne are happily married...

The newlywed years