Friday, April 26, 2013
We made it to 4 years!!!
This past Wednesday was Craig and I's fourth anniversary. It was a nice relaxing couple of days. We left Tuesday afternoon headed for a beach in Half Moon Bay area. After driving to a few different ones we finally settled on a beach in San Gregorio. We spent some time there enjoying the cool weather, playing in the tides, and just enjoying the scenery. After the beach we headed to San Leandro to stay with Craig's family. On our anniversary we headed for the Oakland Temple to attend a session. This was the Temple we were married in so it was nice to spend some time there to celebrate our sealing. We headed back to the Wuehler's to visit a little more, gather our stuff, and say goodbye before leaving for home. The couple of days were nice but were definitely too short. Here's to the next year and being able to celebrate 5 years!!!
Suzanne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Time Together
Craig and Suzanne are happily married...
The newlywed years
3 comments:
Congrats you two!! I can't believe it was four years ago you got married! Time has flown by!
Congrats you two! I can't believe it has been four years! Time has flown! I am glad you guys got to take a couple days off and have some fun! I love you!
Congrats you two! I am glad you got to have fun! I can;t believe its already been 4 years! love ya!
Post a Comment