So I came down for a visit to spend some time with Craig's sisters and mom watching the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice and to attend Lissa's Bridal Shower.We started the 5 hour movie on Friday night and took an intermission until Saturday morning. Poor Craig had to put up with the English humor, giggling & laughing girls, entertaining himself, and the comments about which guy was cuter. He was a good sport about it though. When we took a lunch break to Jerry's Beefburgers for some yummy food before returning to finish the rest of the movie. He faithly watched it with me for the last hour or so. Good job Honey and you didn't fall asleep. I almost did though, I stayed up to late and was up too early with Beamer. Sorry Beamer, you're great but you don't let me sleep in.

Once again we returned to the Wuehler's to chill for a little while until I had to head over to Sis. Reay's for the night. It is so nice to stay at her house so near to Craig's.Sunday was much like most, we attended church and had dinner with his family.
No comments:
Post a Comment