It's Craig's fault...he told me he had informed the family. I started it back when we were dating. We have been following your blog and I kept asking Craig "do Brent and Danika know about our blog?" Anyways when I saw we made your list I was sooo excited. I am not the greatest at keeping it updated but I have been better lately.
2 comments:
What's up with everyone having a blog and not telling us? As of last week Brent and I discovered you, Melanie AND Jennifer all have blogs.
Does this mean we're persona non grata?
Now you're on my reader!
It's Craig's fault...he told me he had informed the family. I started it back when we were dating. We have been following your blog and I kept asking Craig "do Brent and Danika know about our blog?" Anyways when I saw we made your list I was sooo excited. I am not the greatest at keeping it updated but I have been better lately.
Post a Comment